Terms of Service
Important: Please read.
By leaving your device with Quack Quack Phone Repair, you agree to the following.
1. You understand and are okay that Quack Quack Phone Repair is an INDEPENDENT business and is not associated to any device manufacturer.
In its repair service, Quack Quack Phone Repair uses brand new parts. Occasionally, we may use parts that are reconditioned, used. Quack Quack Phone Repair will make every possible effort to inform you in the event it is necessary to used such parts, and to get your informed consent.
2. Repairs can be a laborious job which can be time consuming. Please understand that repairs can be very technical, and some parts or features of the device may not function as before, after the repair. Quack Quack Phone Repair will make every possible effort to inform you if it should occur, and to get your informed consent. There are risks involved in disassembling and assembling electronic equipment such as cell phone or tablets.
3. Disclaimer: Quack Quack Phone Repair will repair your device to the best of our technical ability. We will test the performance of your device before and after each repair, and will document accordingly. Quack Quack Phone Repair is not responsible for any other malfunctions of your device other than the repair requested. In the event your device cannot be tested before a repair, for any reason, Quack Quack Phone Repair will make every possible effort to inform you, and to get your informed consent. Again, Quack Quack Phone Repairs is not responsible for device parts that cannot be tested prior to repair.
4. For all hardware/software repair such as, but not limited to: unlocking and restoration, Quack Quack Phone Repair is not responsible for any loss of software or content on your device. Quack Quack Phone Repair is not responsible for any issues or incompatibilities with applications, operating systems, or data on your device.
5. Quack Quack Phone Repair provides a 100 day express limited warranty with respect to its repair services. Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 100 days from the date of original repair. This warranty does not include: (a) visible scratches, (b) physical or liquid damages, (c) normal depletion of consumable parts, such as batteries, unless they are a result from defects in materials and workmanship. To obtain warranty service, proof of purchase of your repair is needed to verify eligibility. Your exclusive remedies under this warranty are: (i) reperformance of services and/or replacement of the applicable parts, or (ii) refund of the amounts paid for the service (step (i) must come before step (ii)). EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, Quack Quack Phone Repair MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. If you do not retrieve your device within 120 days after we notify you by phone or email, the device will become property of Quack Quack Phone Repair. There will be no refund or exchanges on repair services except as set forth in the warranty section above. All orders are non-cancellable unless agreed by Quack Quack Phone Repair. If Quack Quack Phone Repair agrees that you may cancel an order, then a minimum cancellation fee of $30 will be collected.
7. If Quack Quack Phone Repair replaces part(s) on your device, Quack Quack Phone Repair may keep the replaced part(s) which will become the property of Quack Quack Phone Repair. Service is provided to device owners only, and you may not use our service to provide repair services for other person’s devices.
8. After the repair work is done, you are responsible for testing your device to make sure everything functions properly, to your standards.
9. You are responsible for the risk of loss or for any destruction of or damage. No such loss or damage relieves you from the payment obligations under this Agreement. Quack Quack Phone Repair does not assume responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage, or injury to property or person in connection with such services. Baggage and personal items are at all times the sole responsibility of the customer.
10. In no event will Quack Quack Phone Repair be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our services.